Business Operations Manager
Looking for a stimulating and Challenging Job where I will have the scope to utilize my potentiality, adaptability, and skill to do something innovative and from where I will be able to increase my knowledge.
12 years working experience in Banking Sector and 5 years Managerial Level in MNC Sector in Bangladesh. I have ability to handle branch, good knowledge of all day to day operations at a bank, good reputation with the management level, trustworthy and honest worker. efficient in finance and managerial skills, good knowledge of all the basic software used in the banking and MNC sector, good communicative skills with a high convincing ability.
Having the ability to work accurately. Attention to detail. Relationship management. Excellent negotiating skills.
* Click the button to send an offerHire
To Develop the Life Insurance Policy sales and service in Branch
Training and monitoring of Unit Manager and Financial Associates
Ensure the yearly budget and Target achievement
Branch administration and sales
Budget and recovery process
Renewal Premium collection process
To Met the Branch overall activities
To ensure the over all Branch operation.
To meet the business terget and budget given by the management.
To monitor the all relevant employees performance.
Executive Officer & Branch Manager
Approve customer and bank transactions within authority limits.
Be knowledgeable about all deposit, business, and consumer loan products.
Maintain proper teller and vault cash levels including ordering coin and currency.
Responsible for the general maintenance of the facility. Ensure that all security procedures are strictly followed, branch is operationally sound, and satisfactory audits are achieved.
Facilitate regular employee meetings to discuss goals, disseminate company information, discuss operational issues, etc.
Develop and grow business and consumer relationships.
Maintain good relations with customers and the community. Assume community leadership and service responsibilities.
Managing difficult situations with customers and providing them with a resolution, information or additional options.
Senior Officer & Assistant Relationship Manager, Retail Banking
To achieve set targets in terms of building assets, liabilities and American Express Credit cards etc
• To increase the customer base of the Center.
• To communicate with customers and potential customers for sales opportunities.
• To provide high quality service to the Customers.
• To show a significant development of Service Quality levels across the Branch as measured.
• Provide service to the customers over the counter and over telephone subject to CAP.
• Receive and process Request for Static Data change, New Debit card, i-Banking and TIN issuance and others
• Process new Cheque Book Request from Customers.
• Process the Amendments of Accounts, Change of Address, Change of Nominee, Amendment of Signature, Declaration of Authority, , Cancellation of Standing Order etc
• Correspondence with the Customers.
• Initiate the increasing, decreasing, rescheduling and renewal of Over Draft limit.
• Maintenance & subsequent destruction of security items e.g. undelivered TIN, i-Banking PINs , & Cheque books etc
• Maintenance & subsequent destruction of security items e.g. undelivered / replacement/renewed credit cards, capture credit cards, gift cards & i-Banking of credit cards etc.
• Conduct Need Based Conversations and create sales opportunities
• Assist CM to ensure the awareness of business continuity plan among the department
• Have open channels of Communications and maintain high levels of motivation.
• Help create an environment where the branch people can operate as a team demonstrating the Values of the Bank.
Team Leader, Personal Finance & Wealth Management
· Achieve individual RBWM performance metrics.
· Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism of response either face to face, in written or at the telephone.
· Effective use of tools and information to drive customer service delivery and RBWM performance.
· Execute on customer contact strategies in line with Group operating models and strategy set by regional Customer Relationship Management team
· Fully utilise and input to Customer Relationship Management data, ensuring all customer information is complete and kept up to date
· Ensure all customer needs are met and sales opportunities are maximized
· Work on leads provided through customer life cycle management and tactical campaign and follow up on diarized leads.
· Achieve cross sale penetration rates and wealth referrals achieved for account opening, lending and other sales.
- Take ownership for the reason for the customer visit to HSBC and deliver an effective solution
· Work with the wider team to deliver the Branch RBWM Performance measures and plan to support the multi channel customer journey
· Deliver to published Service Level Agreements and customer standards
- To work as part of an integrated branch management team to ensure, standards and are met and operating models delivered
· Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role.
· Ensuring that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc FIM, BIM and Credit Policy Manual appropriate lending guidelines.
Masters of Management
Bachelor of Commerce in Management