A dynamic Chartered Certified Accountant with working experience of 10+ years. Currently leading a team as Head of Internal Audit to add value by evaluating the efficiencies and effectiveness of internal control & governance system, risk assessment to enhance and protect organisational value. Prior to that worked as Head of Finance and Accounts to partner with sales, marketing, supply chain and production to deliver the business goal and finance excellence
* Click the button to send an offerHire
Deputy Manager (HOD), Internal Audit & Credit Control
• Lead Internal Audit’s change initiatives by implementing action plans related to risk assessment and annual planning, audit execution, audit reporting, staff recruiting and development, audit technologies.
• Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of risk management, governance, and control process and make recommendation to improve the operational effectiveness.
• Analyse integrity and reliability of financial information and means used for identifying measure, classifying and reporting information.
• Facilitate to collect data and information as to audit assignment maintaining good relationship with cross functional departments.
• Supervise, instruct and guide the team member during the execution of audit assignment to make internal audit more effective.
• Conduct revenue audit and SOP audit in 40 distribution offices to ensure the compliance and effectiveness of the operations.
• Coordinate with JPL and RPL colleagues to facilitate credit business as per policy. Assess credit customer due and reporting to management and respective team lead to take corrective action.
• Issue all internal audit reports are clear, concise identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
Manager( HOD), Finance & Accounts
• Leading the finance function with hands on experience on accounting, month end financial & management reporting and statutory reporting, fixed assets and inventory management, treasury, credit controls, accounts payable & accounts receivable.
• Financial & Business Planning & Analysis activities including, Plan (Strategic/Medium term plan), forecasting and monthly business review as an integral part of the business and highlights exception to management.
• Job costing and product profitability analysis with special focus on factory overhead, selling and Distribution costs, sales incentive and making sure the margin has been achieved as per target
• Improving working capital by managing receivable and creditors payment period with minimum inventory and short term loan.
• Championed Cost Efficiency Programs and stock sourcing. Delivered annual savings target.
• Daily reporting to management which covers maximum operational activities of the organization which was really effective to take corrective action for any trend of unfavourable outcomes.
• Coordinate with different stakeholders (Sales, production, etc.) by providing them with data having financial impact like change in price of raw material, production overhead, competitor’s analysis, sales trend etc. to make effective decision.
• Liaising with bank, financial institutes, credit rating company, external auditor, VAT and Tax authorities to facilitate loan finance, credit rating, timely completion of external audit, submission of return in due time.